Message from Director & Faculty
Raino Dancing Community.
UPDATE April 2, 2021
Hello beauty dancers!
Registration opens March 9, 2021
12 Week Dance is Back Spring series April 20
All classes LOW INTENSITY to fit with Provincial Guidelines (details below)
Strict class size limit with the new restrictions so don’t miss out!
There will be NO drop ins or late additions to classes.
Protocols of LOW INTENSITY Dance classes:
- low impact anaerobic classes with a focus on syllabus and technique that avoid elevated heart rate.
- very limited class sizes allowing for 3m in between students. marked floor
- masks in all public spaces, recommended in class, teachers masked at all times
- regulated 5 minute exit and 5 minute entry protocol exercised
- no changing in facility. washroom use only. entry from main entrance at class start time. no congregating.
- video with facility protocol will be provided prior to beginning of class
Mil Grazie 🙂
Mil Grazie (1000 thank you’s) to those who showed up for their bodies and our teachers.
We are actively looking for permanent home for our studio and awaiting the right time to make that move. It is so exciting to envision the next ‘book of Raino’ which will see an expanded, fresh vision for our lovely community!
Find us on FB & IG and/or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to request a phone meet as we don’t have an office space at this time.
Raino faculty is in good spirits, dreaming the next epoch into reality and look forward to our next chance to dance together.